What is an Outsourced Marketing Director?
There are 4 typical scenarios where a company may employ this service.
1. Marketing Reviews: Monthly or quarterly review of activities and KPI’s to support in-house marketing personnel
2. Project Support: Expert support for Company that requires additional senior marketing resources for a defined period or project.
3. Campaign Management: Coordination of external suppliers ensuring consistency across marketing activities to deliver a campaign
4. Marketing Department: A fully outsourced marketing management service, coordinating all your marketing needs by sourcing marketing specialists as required
Who needs an Outsourced Marketing Director?
– Start-ups that require initial direction to set-up and coordinate their marketing activities
– Solopreneurs who require a quarterly or annual review of their marketing activity to keep them on track
– Micro and Small business owner operators seeking senior marketing expertise to guide their marketing investment decisions
– SME’s who need additional resources to support a specific project
– Sports and non-profit organisations who want short term support to manage a specific marketing project
What are the Benefits of an Outsourced Marketing Director?
– Access to senior marketing expertise on a regular basis without full-time salary
– Support your in-house team in implementing marketing plans
– Ensure that your marketing investment is delivering for the business
– Increase your resources when required as specific times or for a defined project
– Provide choices and informed options for on-going activities
– Maintain a structured approach to the measurement of ROI